Tuesday 19 July 2011

A little bit late ;(

Hello 
I've had a slow start but got here finally. And finally I did manage to set up my igoogle account in week 1 and then stalled a bit. Hope to get back on track now as I'm really keen to complete the programme. Until now I found all instructions for setting up the igoogle and  the blog really easy and helpful.
I'm not very confident with that stuff, but still interested in it. I'm hoping to learn new skills, get my confidence up and use my new knowledge to improve my library service.
See you.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the cam 23 2.0 community. I like the cheery red background to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laciata, welcome to Cam23 2.0! Next week is a reflection week to give everyone time to catch up with any Things they haven't got around to yet, so you joined at a good time! If you have any problems with any of the Things just give us a shout in the comments on the Cam23 2.0 blog.

    ReplyDelete